ABI is seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts with an entrepreneurial spirit to work in a clinically supportive setting where our employees are personally valued. Join our clinical team at the onset of our organization where exceptional opportunities for growth and expansion await.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Designs and supervises behavior analytic interventions in the home, community, and center.
- Develops specific objectives and interventions that are incorporated into a participant’s new or existing risk management/safety plan.
- Develops Behavior Support Plans that identify specific and measurable objectives or performance goals and interventions (e.g., skills training, reinforcement systems, removal of triggering stimuli, graduated exposure to triggering stimuli, etc.) that are designed to diminish, extinguish, or improve specific behaviors related to a participant’s mental health condition(s).
- Ongoing data collection and analysis via Central Reach.
- Curriculum implementation tailored to each individual client.
- Ongoing training and supervision of BTs/RBTs.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments using descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Document’s observations of participants in the home and community.
- Conduct other relevant assessments as clinically indicated (e.g., VB-MAPP, AFLS).
- Monitor and update treatment plans, risk management/safety plans and progress reports.
- Develop specific and measurable parent/guardian/caregiver treatment goals and conduct parent training on how to implement strategies identified in the behavior support plan via Behavior Skills Training.
- Communicate effectively with other BCBAs, RBTs, BTs, clients, families, and administration.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Work with clinical and admin team to meet efficiency and productivity goals for caseloads and billable hours on a weekly basis.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, ABA or related field.
- Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Licensed as an Applied Behavior Analyst in Massachusetts.
- Language: Able to read, write and speak English. Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle preferred.
- Must be able to complete Criminal Background check.
- Salary $85,000 – $90,000.
- Tuition discount with the Assumption University ABA program for qualifying employees.
- Supervision provided for qualifying employees in a BCBA graduate programs (free of cost to employee).
- Administrative team who perform all assigned scheduling and administrative duties via Central Reach
- Company-issued tablet for electronic data collection.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Paid annual Training.
- PTO/Sick Time.
- Health/Dental Insurance.
- Referral Bonus program.
Behavior Therapist Physical Requirements:
- Medium work-lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.